May 31, 2022 | Ask & Talk | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Get your fix of technology, trends, and inspiring stories by listening to Hotel Cast, an Asksuite podcast—second-best hospitality podcast of 2021 by International Hospitality Institute—where hospitality influencer, Paula Carreirão, educates listeners with niche insights and advice from industry experts, which most of us would have to pay a lot of to get. But guess what? It’s free!
- Why hotel owners rely so much on Airbnb, OTAs, and commissions still.
- The pros and cons of Airbnb.
- What are the basic tactics and tools to increase direct bookings?
🎧 If you want to know this and more, don’t miss out on this fantastic episode. Mark has dedicated a lot of his work to helping hotels find intelligent (and OTA free) ways to attract guests. Listen now!
You may also like…
Hotel Cast #18: The Guest Experience That Drives Revenue with Craig Carbonniere
Here are some topics from what Craig shared with us:
- Guest experience before and after the stay.
- Where guests are spending money
- Ways to boost revenue
- Get your marketing strategy to attract new guests to your hotel
🎧 Don’t miss episode #18!
Hotel Cast #7: Empowering Hospitality Industry with Artificial Intelligence with Rita Varga and Brendan May
- What is artificial intelligence?
- Why should AI be used in hospitality?
- The advantages of AI in guest services
- Humans and AI bots
🎧 Click play!
Hotel Cast #10: ICONIC Hospitality: How to Connect and Motivate Through Tough Times with Calvin Stoval.
In this podcast, Calvin talked about:
- Have the right mindset
- Creating real connections
- Practical examples of what you can do now for your future
- How to stay motivated and motivate your team
🎧 Put your headphones on!
Hotel Marketing Strategies to Increase Direct Bookings
Looking for a related Webinar instead? We got you! On a recent episode of Hotel Cast Tv, Paula Carreirão had a chat with experts Rupesh Patel and Allan Nelson, where they discussed Hotel Marketing Strategies to Increase Direct Bookings.
Let us know which one was your favorite in the comments!