Jul 19, 2022 | Ask & Talk | Reading Time: 3 minutes
Hotel Cast won second-best hospitality podcast of 2021 according to the International Hospitality Institute. Its host, Paula Carreirão, is a voice that has been helping shape the hospitality world as one of the Global Top 20 Hospitality Executives to Watch in 2022 by the same institute.
In this episode, we invited Ken Patel, Founder of EV Hotel™ and one of the top 50 Most Influential Hospitality Leaders worldwide by Hospitality Power Index, to answer a crucial question:
Why is it so important for the hospitality industry to embrace technology?
🎧 Here is what Ken shared:
In this conversation, we also covered:
- How to revolutionize the hospitality industry with technological innovations that will create centric experiences for guests and employees
- The main benefits of investing in technology, from the hotel perspective
- What the public can expect from EV Hotel
- Cryptocurrency and NFTs (non-fungible tokens) in the hotel industry
- What it means to be a great leader in the hospitality industry
Asksuite’s podcast started in 2020, and until now, it has not missed a beat of what’s going on in the hotel industry, bringing savvy experts who are not only on top of their game but have incredibly valuable advice on what to expect from the market. Here are some other episodes you might like:
🎧 Commissions in Hotel Sales with Jutta Moore
In this amazing chat, full of practical examples and valuable tips, Jutta Moore, Revenue Management Consultant and Director of Moore Hotel Consulting explains how to master Hotel Sales by using commissions and bringing more revenue to your hotel. Dive deeper into:
- Getting the best results with technology
- The skills a Reservation agent and a Sales person should have
- Training and empowerment for the best sales strategies
- Structuring measurable and achievable commissions
🎧 Hotel Technology Trends with Brendon Granger
In this episode of Hotel Cast, Brendon Granger, Hotel Tech Expert and Chief Experience Officer at Technology 4 Hotels, discussed hotel technology trends and the impact of the pandemic in the adoption of technologies in hospitality, both for hoteliers and guests. This is a great opportunity to learn about:
- The chain management of hotel technology
- The importance of using the right technology for the right problems
- Hotel technology trends
🎧 The Future of Hospitality and Must-Have Technologies with Michael McCartan
From hotel distribution to the must-have technologies, Michael McCartan, Travel Tech Business Leader, shared his insights on the new hospitality industry that is being shaped as we speak in this episode of Hotel Cast. Here are the hot topics discussed:
- Opportunities for direct bookings
- What is new with hotel distribution
- Strategies to gain market share
- Hotel loyalty
- Must-have hotel technologies
Looking for a webinar instead?
📺 In our webinar, Technology at Your Service, Chris Crowley (Chief Revenue Officer at Duetto), David Byrne (VP of Sales & Partnerships at Asksuite), Fiona Gillen (VP of Marketing at The Hotels Network), and Paula Carreirão (Content Coordinator at Asksuite) share real-world examples of how tech is benefiting hotels globally.
Looking for a good read?
👉 Did you know that a 0.1 second improvement to mobile site speed can grow conversion rates and the average order value? This is just one of many other expert tips you can find in this free e-book!