Jan 20, 2022 | Ask & Talk | Reading Time: 2 minutes
One of the many things the pandemic made us realize, was that we need to pay more attention to our mental health. Tammy Pahel, VP of Spa & Wellness Operations at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, gave us some valuable insights into the future of wellness in this new episode of Hotel Cast.
Relaxing is not a matter of luxury, but a necessity to survive.
We often think of technology as a cold piece of steel, ready to make our lives easy and practical. But what if we put the apps and techs to work towards our wellbeing?
In this podcast we talked about:
- How guest experience can be complemented with therapeutic and wellness sessions
- How by allowing the guest the opportunity to relax and disconnect from the problems of the outside world, you can revamp your revenue all year long
- The importance of becoming a sanctuary for your guest during tough times, and how that will increase your returning guests
Don’t miss this episode! Listen now!
She also talks about the importance of letting your guests know what you’re doing to prevent covid on your property and how to keep safe when traveling.
Hotel Cast #13: Hotel Technology Trends 2021 Podcast
Brendon Granger has been educating the industry about the benefits of technology for years and now is focused on working directly with hoteliers to help them provide the ultimate Guest and Team Experience.
You will learn in this episode:
- Brendon’s career in the hospitality industry;
- The adoption of technology by guests;
- The chain management of hotel technology;
- The importance of using the right technology for the right problem;
- Hotel technology trends
Hotel Cast #14: Luxury Travel Resists the Pandemic Crisis with Marcos Toscani
How is the pandemic impacting luxury travel? “The luxury market is used to give what people want”, says Marcos Toscani, Luxury Hotel Expert and Director of Experto en Hoteles.
During our chat, we discuss:
- the Experto en Hoteles project
- new big hotel brand openings in Mexico
- how the pandemic impacted (or not) the luxury segment
- the importance of social media for hotels as a two-way communication channel
Hotel Cast #15: New Segments in Travel Demand and Best Practices in Revenue Management with Pablo Torres
“Maximize your space.”
These are two of the valuable tips Pablo Torres, a Spanish Hospitality professional based in London with 20 years of experience in the hotel industry, gives us in this new episode of Hotel Cast where we chat about new segments in travel demand and the best practices in revenue management.
Listen to the chat now!