Aug 15, 2022 | Ask & Talk | Reading Time: 3 minutes
Hosted by Asksuite’s Content Coordinator Paula Carreirão, the Hotel Cast Podcast is the second-best hospitality podcast of 2021 according to the International Hospitality Institute.
Whether you are a hotel entrepreneur, manager, travel expert, sales & marketing expert, or hospitality provider, this is an informative (and fun!) podcast where experts share insights on a variety of relevant topics for the industry.
Episode #28 featured Regitse Rosenvinge, Founder & Consultant at Regitse Rosenvinge Consulting and Top 25 Social Media Influencer in Hospitality, where she shared powerful information on how hotels can run a successful Instagram strategy.
Regitse also talked about how to be creative with content, reasons to plan content beforehand, and how having an Instagram profile can help a hotel. This is a rundown of other hot topics discussed in episode #28:
- Why Instagram is relevant for hotels
- How Instagram benefits direct bookings, brand awareness, and guest retention
- How to be relevant on social media
- Ways to incorporate storytelling in your Instagram strategy
- The top 3 best practices hotels should follow when using Instagram
- Best Instagram tools for hotels with teams of one
You might also like…
🎧 The best strategies to promote your hotel on Instagram
Instagram, what was once a simple photo-sharing app, is now a key business platform with one billion monthly active users!
Are you sure, hotelier, that you’re getting the best out of this channel?
Watch this webinar featuring Calvin Tilokee, CEO at Revpar Media, and Regitse Rosenvinge, Founder & Consultant at Regitse Rosenvinge Consulting, to find out more about the following:
- The benefits of fusing Instagram with your marketing strategy
- How to measure results properly on Instagram
- Influencer Marketing
- Calvin & Regitse’s top strategies for Instagram
📺 The Impact of Social Media on the Hotel Industry with Sarah Dandashy
Social media isn’t a task. It’s about being visible where your guests hang out, and navigating the flow with them. People want to see the personality of your property, and they can do that on social media. These insights are just a taste of what social media expert, Sarah Dandashy, discussed in our webinar.
🚀 Asksuite’s 2022 Report offers an insider’s view of hotels’ social media performance with data shared by hoteliers worldwide. Download now. It’s free!
Here are some other topics:
- The importance of social media for hotels
- The real meaning of “strong online presence”
- The types of content travelers want
- Negative social media comments
- The best way to attract your target audience
- Good strategies for organic results
- Social media influencers
🎧 Hotel Digital Media Voice & Social Media with Russell L. Edmond
In this episode, Russell L. Edmond, Entrepreneur & Hospitality Consultant at Russell of Hotels, discussed how eager travelers are to be part of something bigger, and the role storytelling plays in making sure people get comfortable and excited about the prospect of staying at your hotel.
👉 Download this free e-book to get an overview of how Instagram helps you win direct bookings and get insights on the most important communication channels such as Facebook, Google Messages, email marketing, ads, and more! Click anywhere on the banner below:
Here are some of the topics discussed:
- The main goals of social media
- How to determine your social media voice
- How hotels can stand out on social media
- Influencers on social media
👉 Did you know that Asksuite is officially integrated with Instagram? Our hotel omnichannel service platform allows you to scale your customer service and maximize your revenue with Instagram and the major communication channels. No question goes unanswered, and you can even send quotes and book directly. Here is how it works: