Aug 10, 2020 | Ask & Talk | Reading Time: 2 minutes
“Business will come back. Just remember: this is your opportunity to make those changes you may have been scared of before. This is the time to take risks.”
Thit is Glenn Haussman‘s final message in this great podcast episode of Hotel Cast, where he tells us what is seeing out there in terms of the hotels’ adaptation to the “new normal”.
Being the industry’s leading podcaster and video site, he understands where the hotel industry is right now. In this conversation, he shares with us not only what he is hearing from the top hotel leaders, but also what he has seen in his lasts trips during this pandemic.
And I will give you a spoiler: there are some good and some bad examples out there of the hotel operations!
🎧 Check what Glenn Haussman has to say:
In this episode, we discuss:
- Glenn Haussman’s career path;
- Why did he choose the hotel industry;
- His opinion on how is the hotel industry, especially in the US;
- Guests’ new demands;
- Hotel’s adaptation (or not) to the changes;
- Good and bad examples of hotel operations;
- His take on hotel technology and contactless experience.
More Episodes of Hotel Cast
From hotel distribution to the must-have technologies, Michael McCartan, a Travel Tech Business Leader, shares his insights into the new hospitality industry that is being shaped as we speak in this episode of Hotel Cast.
We talk about:
- The new field of hotel distribution;
- Hotel strategies to gain market share;
- Does hotel loyalty really exist?
- The opportunity for direct booking;
- Adapt to your public;
- Must-Have hotel technologies;
- McCartan’s favorite hotel techs
Press play and listen to it here:
The Power of Online Reputation and Reviews for the Hotel Industry
88% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. That is why a hotel’s online reputation can make or break your business. Especially now, in times of uncertainty, when we are looking for reassurance that our health is not at risk.
In this episode of Hotel Cast, we chat with Sarah Came, GuestRevu’s Marketing Manager, about the power of reviews and how a hotel’s online reputation can attract travelers again:
<< Did you like the podcast? You can find more episodes of Hotel Cast on Spotify.