Hotel Cast won second-best hospitality podcast of 2021 according to the International Hospitality Institute. Its host, Paula Carreirão, is a voice that has been helping shape the hospitality world as one of the Global Top 20 Hospitality Executives to Watch in 2022 by the same institute.
Episode #29 is all about Reservations, the core of every hotel, where we discussed best practices for agents and managers, along with considerations for reservation team training.
Our special guest in this episode is the one-and-only Bruce Jordan, host of “Hotel Management Do’s and Don’ts”, Managing Partner at Hotel Guest Management, and Top 25 Social Media Influencers in Hospitality 2021.
Here’s what you can expect from episode #29:
- The essentials for a great reservation flow
- The must-haves for every reservation agent and manager
- The top ways to train your reservation team
- The Dos and Don’ts of sales via phone calls and emails
Hit play to find out more!
Looking for a webinar instead?
Sales & Reservations’ Best Habits with Doug Kennedy
In this webinar, Doug Kennedy, President of the Kennedy Training Network, Inc., shared incredible tips about how agents can turn inquiries into reservations. Also, learn the right questions to ask and get travelers to engage and see the value of staying with you. Hit play!
You may also like…
The Guest Experience That Drives Revenue with Craig Carbonniere
In episode #18 of Hotel Cast, we chatted with Craig Carbonniere, Senior Director of Sales at Milestone and a hotel industry veteran, about how to improve the guest experience and increase the revenue of a hotel. Valuable tips were given during our chat:
- What’s new in Guest Experience pre, during, and after the stay
- Where guests are spending money
- How to increase revenue
- How to use the marketing teams to attract potential guests
Get your headphones ready!
How to Revamp Your Revenue Strategy with Kate Burda
- Sales, marketing, and revenue management
- Common errors in revenue strategy
- Changes hotels should make in strategy to better align with your objectives
- Customer engagement
And here is a report you can’t miss:
Discover customer service and reservation statistics from hotels all over the world. Download our free ebook, Asksuite’s 2022 Sales and Reservations Report.